Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Emily's day

"When we were serving food to the people of Grand Rapids I met a man who hadn't invited Christ in to his heart. Before I learned that he hadn't accepted Christ, I had asked if I could pray about anything for/with him. He said "No, not for me or my friends and family but the Earth." We had about a half hour talk until Mrs. Oosse made me put on some sun screen. But anyways - We had a really long talk about religion, church, God and A LOT of other stuff. We also talked about his college major, which is comparative religions. We kept on going back in forth about why God is real and why he believes God is not. Finally I had to leave But I told his friend who had accepted Christ in to his heart that he should come to our church and bring his friend. That is my shortish version of my long story." By Emily M.

No comments:

Post a Comment